Closing Date: 30th Oct 2020
Maintenance and profitable growth of nominated accounts within the IFC Team Channel.
• To develop an annual plan that reflects the customers’ and BPS IFC channel objectives, and continue to monitor and react through the plan to ensure joint targets are achieved
• To develop an understanding of customer strategies and objectives and ensure that BPS are the IFC Channel customers retailers’ first contact for feature, NPD, product briefs and recipe amends etc within current and targeted categories, through extensive networking of all appropriate direct and indirect contacts
• Manage base business, identify ways of increasing sales and maximise profitability, whilst also continuously monitoring P&L at SKU and total level and propose solutions.
• To identity new business opportunities, making a commercial proposal for BPS Director sign-off and to develop, cost and launch in partnership with BPS and our customers’ development teams
• Implement, monitor, report and forecast on account performance against sales budget and TGM margin in order to maximise future performance, forecasting demand to ensure optimum availability, balanced with BPS efficiency
• Monitoring commodity and other costs and their impact upon margins, proposing appropriate actions
• To have an in-depth knowledge of customer sales out and distribution, competitor activities, pricing, NPD etc and its impacts, sharing trends, learnings and opportunities across the Wider sales team
• Extensive collaboration with Demand Planner to ensure Gazelle inputs are robust and reviewed in line with agreed timescales
• At least 2 years’ experience of managing direct accounts
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel
• Proven experience of Commercial ownership of customers
• Ability to multi-task
• Good team player
• Strong positive leadership style
• Good communicator at all levels both internally and externally
• Good IT skills
• Flexibility to travel
If you would like to be considered for this position please submit an up to date CV, ensuring that your Line Manager has been informed of your application.